PRIZES PRIZES PRIZES!
What’s an A Darling Affair Wedding Fair without some seriously cool prizes on offer!? Our vendors are known for going above and beyond for their couples and to prove how seriously awesome they are, some of them have offered up some incredibly generous prizes to a few lucky couples who come along to our Festival at Rabbit & Cocoon on Friday 29 May.
Anyone who has purchased a ticket online has gone straight into the draw to win one of these bad boys… and for those of you buying your tickets at the door, just be sure to sign up to the prize register on the night so that you don’t miss out on your chance to win!
- Lyndal Carmichael is giving away a full wedding package (including 2 photographers, all day coverage and final images) to one lucky couple on the night! This prize is valued at a staggering $2,800!
- Anchored Cinema are also giving away a massive prize – Two cinematographers with two HD camera and lens kits, professional audio recorded with two shotgun and two lapel microphones, online creative short film 3 – 6 minutes, traditional cut film 60 – 120 minutes all delivered on USB, Blu Ray and DVD. Coverage includes ceremony, photo shoot, speeches, first dance and cake cutting. This awesome prize is valued at $2,300!
- Yesterday Creative are throwing a very cool prize into the mix – a set of letterpress stationery (letterpress notebooks x 3 and set of 6 gift tags) valued at $45
- Frankly My Dear are giving one lucky lady a beautiful statement piece of jewellery – a Teandra Necklace valued at $49
- Love Me Dearly are giving away not one, but THREE prizes on the night!
- 3 sessions of training and planning – 6 sessions in total – Bride & Bridesmaids (valued up to 3 bridesmaids) valued at $695
- 3 sessions of training and planning each – 6 sessions in total – Bride & Groom valued at $495
- On the day assistance for your wedding for up to 5 hours valued at $495
- Fox And Fallow will be offering up a $50 gift pack from their very cool new retail line – this could be a few greeting cards, a notebook and/or an art print – it’s up to the winner to choose.
- Weddings By Popular Demand are giving away a Homestead Picnic Basket experience for two at O’Rielly’s Cunugra Valley Vineyard’s. Prize includes a wine tasting followed by a take away bottle of wine of your own choosing to collect with your very own picnic basket packed with plenty of yummy things and everything you would need to enjoy a relaxing afternoon down by the creek under a shady silky oak. Note – the winner must book Weddings By Popular Demand in order to claim this prize.
- Hello May are going to make one Bride very happy by giving away a free 12 month subscription to the best Bridal Magazine on the market!
- Velvetier are offering up a super tasty prize… 20 x 2 gourmet chocolates (gift boxed) – perfect for party favours or bonboniere. Includes custom colour, custom flavour, personalised tags valued at $130!
- Vintage Wagon Kombi Hire – are offering a 2 hour kombi hire for a wedding or tour on the Gold Coast valued at $500
- Pineapple Images are offering a location couples/engagement sunset photo shoot with a 70x45cm Acrylic Print & 20 Images (high res) supplied valued at $450
And last but certainly not least, a bunch of super cool vendors have teamed together to offer one very unique prize to one of our couples… Three Stone Gold Weddings, Prue Franzmann Photography, The Beauty Case and Skeleton Leaf Florals have teamed up to offer one couple a free styled engagement shoot (or a styled anniversary shoot should they already have had an engagement session prior to the fair) valued at $1,300!
You’ve gotta be in it to win it!